THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS FOR THEIR GENEROUS SUPPORT!
U40 Patron Sponsor: KPMG
U40 Presenting Partner: Taylor Ryan Executive Search
Our 2016-2017 U40 Committee Members:
- Brad Jones - Director of Development, Wesgroup (Chair)
- Nic Paolella - Development Manager, Marcon (Vice Chair)
- Edward Archibald - Vice President, Development, Adera Development Corporation
- Ben Fisher - Development Manager, Cressey Development Corporation
- Tim Grant - Vice President, Investment, PCI Developments
- Deepk Jaswal - Senior Manager, Tax, KPMG
- Tim Yeung - Manager, Investments, Peterson
- Cyrus Navabi, Vice President Development, Qualex Landmark
- Kaylen Crosse, Development Coordinator, Intergulf
- Chad Travis, Senior Associate, Lawson Lundell
- Mackenzie Biggar, Development Manager, Anthem Properties
- Dean Johnson, Development Manager, Concert Properties
- Engagement – to give the next generation a voice within UDI by giving them opportunities for participation, whether on committees or special task forces, or by attending events and meeting fellow young UDI members and experienced industry veterans. To further engage this demographic by communicating with them using current social networking tools (e.g. Twitter, Facebook).
- Events – to plan and hold educational, professional development and networking events aimed at U40s to broaden their knowledge level and encourage networking with their peers in both private and public sectors. For upcoming UDI U40 events, please visit our Events page at http://udi.memberzone.com/events.
- Education – to expand our current educational programming beyond the School of Development by introducing topics that appeal to U40s.
- Excellence – to help U40s understand excellence through contact with respected industry leaders and those who have served in a leadership role in UDI; this exposure and contact is often in the format of lunches or small group Leadership Breakfasts.
In June 2009, recognizing changing demographics, the UDI Board of Directors raised the subject of meeting the needs of tomorrow’s leaders.
A Task Group of young leaders met to discuss how UDI could and should connect and engage with future industry leaders. Because membership is corporate (versus individual), many young professionals do not know they are UDI members or do not get invited to UDI events, and thus feel no connection to the organization.
This Task Group led to the creation of the U40 Committee, which – after a year of informal meetings and trial events – was formally established in May 2010. The Chair of the U40 Committee sits on the UDI Board of Directors.
UDI Members: To join the UDI U40 mailing list, please email Leslie Whittaker at email@example.com.
Non Members: Please connect with us via social media!
For more information, visit: